Sunday 23 February 2014



Nancy Nicholson

 She trained graphic design at Maidstone College of Art, and went on to study fine art textiles for her masters degree at The Royal College of Art. Also  she has been designing in paper and card.Her  recent range of interactive stationery and sew kits uses her own designs as well as taking inspiration from her late mother Joan Nicholson’s work, produced in the 1960s and 1970s.

















All images © nancy nicholson
her blog: http://nancynicholson.blogspot.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. I love your work Nancy, I did my foundation at Maidstone Art College. Then I went on to do my degree at Goldsmiths. I love the simplicity of your work. The detail is quite lovely too. I must sun scribe to your page. It gives me great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete